Free Boiler Grant
A free boiler grant from the UK Government incentive Warm Front provides a free top of the range grade A efficient boiler with all the fixtures and fittings installed free under the Warm Front free boiler grant. A Warm Front grant can also entitle you to a free full central heating system, this includes a new boiler as well as 6 radiators one radiator in each of the main living areas within the home. A Warm Front grant covers the materials, installation and a 2 year guarantee on a wide range of home improvement work such as - A boiler replacement, a full central heating system, free loft insulation, free cavity wall insulation and free draught proofing.
A Warm Front free boiler grant has been set up by the UK Government to replace old inefficient boilers in UK homes in favour of A-Grade energy efficient boilers. The Government aims to reduce the UK's rising energy bills and to lower our C02 emissions.
Who Qualifies For A Warm Front Grant:
- Low income households and families
- Disabled and elderly groups
- The Warm Front scheme provides free home improvement grants to homeowners or privately renting tennants, who are on certain income related benefits, aged 60 or over or may have a longterm disability.
- To qualify for the Warm Front grant homeowners homes would be poorly insulated and poorly heated or not even have a working central heating system. If the Warm Front surveyor does not believe your home meets the threshold for a Warm Front grant they will give you some information about other options that are available to you regarding home improvements.
The Warm Front Free Boiler Grant Targets:
- The Warm Front scheme targets homeowners and those who privately rent who are on low income related benefits. You should also be living in properties that are poorly insulated and/or have less than adequate or no working heating systems at all.
The Warm Front scheme makes homes healthier and more energy efficient, by installing new top of the range A-graded efficient boilers. Worcester Bosh boilers, Ideal boilers, Baxi and many more well known boiler brands are installed under the Warm Front scheme.
The UK Government grant scheme Warm Front is currently administered by Carillion Energy Service. Once you have applied for a Warm Front grant Carillion will contact you to take your application further.